Thursday, September 27, 2007

To Boot or Not to Boot




So, I have these Amazing pair of boots. They are probably designed for 8 year olds, but they were a size nine, so I got them. And they look like bees. I haven't had a chance to wear them yet, because every time it's rained, I've been inside. So last night, about 20 minutes before I have to go to Opera class, it starts rainging. I say to myself "Haha! Tonight I will wear my Boots!" And then it stops raining. But I don't care because the groud has to be wet, right? Eh, not so much. So there I am, debating about boots or no boots, and I finally say, "Oh eff it. I am going to wear them." So I put them on, lope downstairs (I recieved a compliment on the way down) and exit Openhym only to discover that it is not really wet out at all. There's a group of guys hanging around, and I sort of self-conciously/proudly walk by them. To make up for this lack of surface water, I have to find puddles to step in or wet grass to walk through in order to justify my lovely boots. But I think they sort of justify themselves.

No comments: