Thursday, September 27, 2007

Why I like College


To be honest, I was worried that Alfred wasn't the right college for me for a few weeks. But now...it still may not be the "perfect college." There may be a place out there that was perfect for me. But I am really happy here, I love all my classes, and it is a beautiful campus. Just this past week, I got to read short stories, debate about environmental ethics, and watch Don Giovanni. I mean, what's not to love? Not to mention the food. Give me half a grapefruit a day, and I will be fine. And the fact that there are pianos available any time of the night or the day if I ever want to practice on them. So I think overall, this is the right school for me. I'm not trying to sound sappy or emotionally whacked out, so roll your eyes if you will. I am having a sweet time, essays, rain, homesickness, and all.


Oh and one more thing...




"Those aren't giant prawns."

"Yes they are."

"No they're not."

1 comment:

Anna Wager said...

They are above average prawns!

I like how your first interest is "eating candy", isn't that the truth. I will get you some Cadberry for Christmas, fer sure.

Miss you. I am talking to you online right now, though!

Cheerio, your favorite overseas sister