Monday, November 5, 2007

Life in General

I haven't written much lately, because I was busy, tired, or had nothing to say. So I've been saving up some things to write, and here they are:

I went to Binghampton yesterday to see the Opera Don Giovanni with my honor's class. It was really good, especially the sets! Then we went to Olive Garden which was amazing. We had free chocolate cake because two people had birthdays.

Saturday I went to Ithaca with the Pep Band. The football team lost, and I was freeeeeezing, but I had a good time being the only trumpet player and the only girl.

Wednesday (I'm going in reverse order) I went to work and had to seal (with tape) about three hundred manilla envelopes. That was fun. Only not really.

Hahaha. And this part is for Emily Schlick. I was thinking about this for some reason the last few days, so here it is. We were working on a "cookbook" for a while, and I remember making this terrible pie. It consisted mostly of coffee ice cream, if I remember correctly. We mixed all this junk in with the ice cream, put chocolate frosting on top, and proceeded to freeze the entire thing. We added (let's see....) mini oreos, those wafer and cream cookies, reese's pieces (?) and possibly junior mints (Emily, feel free to correct me). It was one of the most disgusting things I have ever eaten, apart from the Italian Tacos we made (Spaghetti in stale hard taco shells).

Anyway, I guess that's about it for now. I have four essays due on Wednesday, and I am not looking forward to that. On the plus side, I only have 16 more days until Thanksgiving break! And only two more Wednesdays!!

Love,
Liz

2 comments:

Anna Wager said...

why on earth did you think that spaghetti tacos would be good?!?

you and emily are just too cute/ridiculous.

i'm up early for no apparent reason so i thought i'd write on here! bye!

Cuzfest 2007 said...

Spaghetti tacos is the grossest thing since the Red Sox winning the World Series.