Sunday, October 21, 2007

Techno-Trousers

All right, it is closing in on 1 a.m. here in Alfred, and I guess the rest of this time zone, too. Anyway, I just got back from a concert/dance. It was all techno music. And let me tell you, it was awesome. I started out just hanging at the back watching people. There were these two girls that were amazing to watch. They were just going crazy. And it looked cool too. So I thought, ok Liz, you can do this. And by the time it ended, I was. I really enjoy dancing, even if I am not the best dancer out there. I've realized that doesn't make a difference. I'm having a blast at it, and who cares what other people think? I know, I'm being very philosophical right now; I do my best work at 1.02 a.m. Goodnight. (Oh, and that clock at the bottom of the post is wrong. It is very much 1 a.m.)

3 comments:

Anna Wager said...

you would fit right in here, the euro kids love techno. and the spice girls. so really...you would fit right in.

p.s. the department store downtown has it's christmas windows up, and it's like in a christmas story! i thought you'd appreciate.

Cuzfest 2007 said...

Ummm, not just euro kids like euro trash music. I will have you two know that I also enjoyed my time in a Hercegovinia dance club with over 3,000 of my closest friends in a small garage. Good times!!

Cuzfest 2007 said...

P.S. Sweet artist poll. I love it.